View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question I am really annoyed...any help?

I am so annoyed... I thought my feet might actually be getting better.... or somewhat, anyway. I am actually able to walk now (thank you super duper cushy sneakers) without being in agony for the next 24-48 hours... and was able to go to the gym and do weights...so I thought I would try going back to aqua aerobics (so fun!)... however, my feet really seem to object to it... they were burning and on fire... like every nerve in them was jangling... I know you all understand... they hadn't been that bad for months. (that really made me mad ). My mom kept insisting maybe my fibromyalgia was making things worse, and that everyone who had fibro has these problems the first few times they exercise, but it will get better- I don't know about this... all I know is that my PN is not happy about Aqua Aerobics... and I am wondering if anyone has any tips of how they help their feet (or other body parts) that flare up after or during exercise... Any help is appreciated... I really want to take this class!

Macophile is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote