View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

when i noticed that internal organs were involved were
i started to have horrible pain in the bladder and pelvic regions. and they only thing they could say was wrong was interstitial cystitis but would only say chronic pelvic pain.
then i have the tacky cardia with my heart. which i also get horrible chest pains with. but no agnia or things like that stress test is normal. just the rapid heart beat. resting my HR is 130-150 bpm with meds.
i also have kidney problems with gettin infections alot. problems with burning in my stomach almost like a heart burn feeling but no actual heart burn. i got asthma all of a sudden after i got DX with RSD.

and come to find out in the last years or so my bladder has frozen basicly .. like i have to push to pee everytime. and was told that i dont have bladder contractions

.. the way my docs think that it went internal was with the first c section that i had with my oldest because this is when all the bladder and pelvic pain started. then the kidneys were next .

but you can just have pain in the orgnas or disfunction .. it depends on the severity per person

hope that this answers your questions

carrie

rsd DX 99 had since 98 full body and organ involement,fibro ,pelvic pain ,etc,,,,,,

please check out our website to help bring awareness to RSD!

angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ALASKA MIKE (05-21-2009), Dew58 (05-19-2009), love2laugh (05-19-2009), SBOWLING (05-19-2009)