View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
What's the difference - so spams always have pain, twitching is just movement? I get both.
If I understand your question right . . .

I don't always have pain with the spasms. Sometimes my muscles tighten up and you can see they are in a tight knot but for some reason they don't always hurt or cause pain, just uncomfortable. Sometimes they do hurt like a charley horse and other times I can feel the tendons being pulled, which hurts. When the tendons do that, my foot gets all contorted and stuck.

I also get spasms during the night that make me flop all over like a fish out of water. I hate those nights as it makes making my bed more work in the morning. LOL

I think, for me, it is a combination of a high pain tolerance and also pain messages getting mixed up along the way to my brain.

I get twitches but they rarely ever hurt unless it is more of a nervy type twitch. They are annoying. I mostly get the twitching in my arm and the nerve related twitch in my legs. The nerve ones feel like a stabbing burning type pain along with the twitching.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote