View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Over Whelmed

I've been Over-whelmed to say the least. For the past 9 weeks now, I've had at the very least one appointment per week. But for the most part, it's more than one. One usually kills me, but like last week, I had two doctors appointment, and then on thursday a Kidney biopsy.

Tomorrow, I have an Iron Infusion (1 1/2 hours for infusion) And then I have a doctors appointment with my neuro afterwards. Iron infusions can make a person feel like they have the flue for a day or so. Not a good feeling.

I'm not seeing an end to all the medical stuff right now. In a couple weeks, I have to have another exercise stress echo ( a specail echo done to check pulmonary pressures) I dread this one, it knocks me right off my feet for days on end.

And in the mist of Kidney testings, infusions, and regular appointments, I have to have a root canal, gums scraped..thank you prednisone for that one. I just can't seem to get a head of it all. Too much! Just too much.

So, I guess, I'm tired. Really tired, and don't have much energy right now. Every time I refill, I have to drain it out.

thanks for listening
Love Lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote