View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell'sMom View Post
I've been Over-whelmed to say the least. For the past 9 weeks now, I've had at the very least one appointment per week. But for the most part, it's more than one. One usually kills me, but like last week, I had two doctors appointment, and then on thursday a Kidney biopsy.

Tomorrow, I have an Iron Infusion (1 1/2 hours for infusion) And then I have a doctors appointment with my neuro afterwards. Iron infusions can make a person feel like they have the flue for a day or so. Not a good feeling.

I'm not seeing an end to all the medical stuff right now. In a couple weeks, I have to have another exercise stress echo ( a specail echo done to check pulmonary pressures) I dread this one, it knocks me right off my feet for days on end.

And in the mist of Kidney testings, infusions, and regular appointments, I have to have a root canal, gums scraped..thank you prednisone for that one. I just can't seem to get a head of it all. Too much! Just too much.

So, I guess, I'm tired. Really tired, and don't have much energy right now. Every time I refill, I have to drain it out.

thanks for listening
Love Lizzie
Hi Lizzie,

Wow! I am so sorry you have to deal with sooo much stuff all at the same time. You must be exhausted. Try to rest as much as you can. You know we're all pulling for you and I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there!

Thanks for sharing,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote