View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart reply to previous pregnancy vs rsd

I want to thank all of you for your advice and concern. I take all the advice I get here to heart. I want to let you all know that although I am not looking to get pregnant tomorrow I am not going to rule it out of my future plans altogether. I have been a pediatric nurse for 8 yrs so BELIEVE ME when I say that I know all about drugs, birth defects, and things that you have probably never heard of with children. That is one of the reasons that I don't want to wait much past 30 to have them. I do already have 3 wonderful step kids that I take care of...granted they are older but I am also working toward being stronger physically. I am going to be living with my friend after she has her new baby here in a few months....for a little while to help out and I guess it will give me a good idea on my limitations. I don't however want rsd to run my life.
Thank you all again for your heartfelt concern and encouragement. As far as meds go...I can't take any but narcs due to side effects anyway and I know that there are some you can take while pregnant. I would however try to not have any meds if it were my choice.
Lots of love to you all,
Jennelle
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (05-20-2009), Dew58 (05-20-2009), LinJane (05-20-2009), loretta (05-20-2009), SBOWLING (05-20-2009)