View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryec View Post
Thank you for your help, I will have to try a pair of those croc's out, since they are recommended, the lighter the better. I have so much trouble just standing on my legs, right now. Never mind looking decent, thats another story !! LOL.....
Mary
Hey Mary,

I just wear low soft socks or go bare foot around the house. I like to shop on line at Lands End. I'm only 5ft. and they have a great petite selection. I wear a lot of their v neck tee shirts, because it only shows about an inch of the scar so it's not one of those low v's...I don't like them. They have a new line of clothes this year that are super light weight and is the material that draws perspiration away from the body and dries fast. It's called Sun...something. I ordered a pair of their roll up pants that button on the side at different lengths, but they were too long for me, even in a pet. They have shorts & shirts too. I always wait for a sale plus free shipping to order things. And if you don't want to keep it, you can ship it back by ups coming to your house to pick it up or have someone return it for you at Sears. Might be worth checking out the wesite.

Happy shopping!
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote