View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi momma3love!

Sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly...I've never had a kidney infection but from what they heard, they are th pits!

Did you catch any fish? What type? Did you have fun?

I know I felt pretty great after my thymus was removed! It was wonderful!

Hang in there!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma3love View Post
Ugh...Well I still have a kidney infection. I went to see my regular doctor Tuesday to recheck and get this they lost my urine. I did not know until Friday when I called to find out what was going on. I had too full of a weekend to go to urgent care to get it all checked out. Which I had to really push myself to get through. I am really sure I still have an infection. My kidneys still hurt and I was retaining water over the weekend. So tomorrow I go back and hopefully they will get it right this time. Other than that my oldest son has strep throat which I get super easy. I have had a sore throat for awhile now but did not think much of it. So gotta get that checked tomorrow too.

On top of all that I got too much sun today when I went fishing with my boyfriend So obviously I am gonna pay for all of it at once. My stress load has also suddenly stacked up too high If only I could work life would be a bit simpler. But that would all take far too long to explain.

On the plus side I am recovering from surgery pretty well. I could almost swear I have already started to feel better. That might just be cause its easier to breathe without my huge thymus. And I think a coincidence, you know how the MG likes to play games of hide and seek. Well mine does every now and then.

I hope everyone is well or getting better Take care everyone!!!