View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I here you

I think that is the hardest thing for me to forget also

We define ourselves by what we do, so when we lose that we also kinda lose some of who we are. You are so right about losing touch with everyone at work. I may have lost all of those friends, but, I have gained even more here

It took me a while to mourn my loses, and I think I would still be in mourning if it wasnt for the fact I realized I had made more friends than I actually lost, and they are more caring and loving than all I was mourning over. It turned my whole life around when I realized this

Before RSD I was blessed to have a very good high paying career that afforded me some very nice things, but alas the RSD has robbed me of all things pretty much. I have learned to live without, and with this long drawn out fight for social security I have lost even more, and am learning to live on nearly nothing. The one thing that has increased 100 fold is my faith, nothing will take that away from me.

In fact as the diversity piles up, my faith increases to over come it. I know that the one thing in life that is constant is change, and what is terrible today will pass, and it will get better sooner or later. It will change for sure, the question is how will we perceive it, and react to it :icon_wink:

That is the great thing about this place. When it gets bad we can come here to our RSD family for support, they totally understand, and have a shoulder ready to cry on. The best support ever!!

((((((((moonstar)))))))))

Love ya all!
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote