View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

sherrie and L2L

yes i have been told that there is a correlation between the IC/pelvic pain with RSD. as there are others on here that have the same things. mine goes one step further. with the IC i have developed problems with the kidneys. with infection and stones etc. i have done mutli treatments for the IC pain with blocks for the bladder with maricaine and heprion which helps with the ulcers that i have in the bladder. and helps with the pain. and funny thing we got on this. this past dec i thought that i was having horrible flare of the IC and low and behold it was my appendix almost rupturing wont do that again LOL. i do have actually issues with the bladder its self. and have done pelvic floor thearpy and it does help but then it started to make my rsd flare so i have stoped for awhile

on to heart and lungs. I have ventricular tackycardia . like you sherrie i have to take meds and me checked every couple of months to adjust meds. i take metapropol for the heart.

on to the lungs i was DX with asthma within 1 year of having RSD . mind you before this i was a huge athlete i ran track competed in gymnastics and was a ballernia from 2 on .. so i never had problems ever till RSD.

my PM neuro and a research doc are acutally doing a study on how RSD effects the body as we speak . to see what all it can envoke

carrie

rsd DX 99 had since 98 full body and organ involement,fibro ,pelvic pain ,etc,,,,,,

please check out our website to help bring awareness to RSD!

angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-19-2009), loretta (12-20-2009), love2laugh (05-20-2009)