Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes yes yes Steph!

Hey Steph, I get this feeling too... So don't worry about it! Its bad, but I'm getting used to the stickiness. It doesn't help that its humid here right now. I usually wake up soaked. Sometimes even in the middle of the night. I'm starting to feel that showers work only for a while.. The perspiration starts within an hour after showers... I always thought it was me but seeing all of you here having it too is a different thing. Is it really the meds cos I'm not on any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket001 View Post
Please do not laugh...but I have noticed that I am sweating between my legs/thighs if I cross my legs during my sleep....I wake up with wet legs...I thought I had peed on myself....but it is just sweat.......this has been happening for the past few weeks. I know "too much information"...hehehee....but this is driving me crazy! I take my bath at night...and now I am having to take a shower in the mornings too....then I feel sweaty/ sticky during the day from all the sweating....

One of my co-worker had botox on her underarms to stop the sweating....she doesn't have any medical issues...just sweats constantly.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote