View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

What I said is that he sent me out to Drs. that couldn't diagnose me and since he and my PA only had only one case each of TOS in their 20 years each they had trouble diagnosing the TOS. TOS is as hard to diagnose as RSD.

As far as being indebted to my PCP, I know I am. The man got me surgeries when I couldn't pay for them, he took care of me 5 years free due to me not having any insurance, once we got the diagnoses, he knew where to send me and what to do. He sent me to Neurologist, Ortho's and other Drs. and none of them could diagnose my TOS. I've had 24 surgeries in 15 years to deal with cancer issues, TOS, other arm issues and lots of tumors inside of me. I have no doubt what I owe him. He took care of Bill also and was friends with him. He spoke at Bill's funeral, he takes care of my kids and grandkids.
I consider him one of the smartest Drs. I have ever met.

It is not gross negligence. How many Drs. have you seen that couldn't diagnose the RSD? Don't we hear that all of the time on here? How many of the people on here have been able to diagnose themselves with RSD due to no Dr. being able to do it? It happens.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 05-20-2009 at 09:56 AM. Reason: My spelling is horrible
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (05-20-2009), Dew58 (05-20-2009), SBOWLING (05-21-2009)