View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default immediate memory loss

hi all
immediate memory loss , I was gonna call this thread a funny thing happend to me on the way to the fridge my nuro psychologist has identified a problem with my immediate memory, and because of this my short term memory is affected, amongst other things, this is more for the TBI guys and gurls coz its just so frustrating I list some instances that I can remember. only because they were so odd , putting the tv remotes in the freezer, washing out egg shells like you would a cup. putting butter in my coffee, EG mixing up objects, washing my hands under the hot tap, then rinsing them under the cold tap that is not turned on but not knowing its not on , and wondering why the water has stopped, coming out , when the hot tap is still running , I can see but my left side, seems to not register, not to mention the countless time I forget what has just been said to me , but if I can get it past this damage , things can stick in my mind , the one work around I have, is with my hart meds I shave half of my face then take my meds then shave the other half thus if I feel my face I know if I have taken my meds or not

any one else trying to live with this ITS really frustrating
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (05-20-2009)