View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Momma3love!

Yep! It felt GREAT! I am paying for it today - a bit, but 2morrow will be better!

How do you know when you have a kidney infection? What are the symptoms?

I looooooooove the fish! My hubby found a trip to Alaska on barter and we plan on going within the month......it will be great to get out of the Texas heat! I am a bit scared - don't want to be away from my neuro for too long, but Mike really needs it! Did I mention that Mike loves to travel? He simply needs it to get away from the hustle and bustle of real estate - when we are here the phone rings all the time -though it could be a lot worse!

The ONLY positive about having MG is that it makes me appreciate everyone and everything that I am ABLE to do!

How are you today?

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma3love View Post
Hi Erin! It is great to hear you are feeling better and able to do so much. The day to day of this disease is mind boggling.

I did not catch any fish but everyone else did. But it was nice to be outside and relax. I just wish I would have known we were gonna be there so long and been more careful not to burn. Oh well.

Yes kidney infections are definitely the pits. They are very painful and this is the 4th one I have had in less than a year. So I will be seeing a urologist in the near future Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not anything too serious.

I hope you continue to feel better just try not to overdo it like me