View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Fewdalord,

I'm not on any medications at the moment other than Ketamine when i'm in a really bad pain flare as they didn't help me at all and made me very depressed!

I felt so anxious and sad whilst on the meds and wouldn't leave my room at all. I just sat in bed all day not wanting to do anything. I remember having to go to the hospital with my mum and I would kick and scream the whole way there even whilst she was driving as I was so depressed and felt as though she was doing something wrong even though she was trying to get me help!! I felt SO bad afterwards but at time time, I couldn't control it!

I still get depressed sometimes but it isn't as bad as it was from the meds thankfully. The only med I have really found that doesn't make me depressed is Ketamine - it seems to have the oposite effect and makes me feel more positve about life!!

Do you see a Psychologist?? It might be worth speaking to one due to the depression to see if they can help you. RSD affects your life in lots of ways and no one can expect you to go through it on your own so never be afraid to ask for help!

I'm sorry that you're dealing with this also! I wish I could help you more but just know that you aren't alone and if you ever need to talk, I am here for you!!

Take care of yourself and I hope you find something that helps you soon and doesn't cause any nasty side effects!!