View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Yay!

Hey hon! I am sooooo happy for you! Look @ you go! Before you were so weak and now you are looking to WORK OUT! God is good! He DOES work miracles!

In terms of working out and weight gain - you are preaching to the choir! I have gained 40 lbs in the past year! AUGH! I now weigh 160 lbs! 160! I almost passed out when I saw the scale! Even my neuro was surprised b/c I was stuck @ 140 for the longest time......I am not binge eating or being a glutton either.....just can't seem to get rid of it - not yet @ least.
I walk on my treadmill when I feel strong and am trying to only snack on healthy foods.......

Just make sure to stay out of the heat - really, really bad and take it slow! You did just have surgery and you want to stay in a good place!

Big, big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezmommy View Post
Hi All,
I really am feeling overweight and out of shape. I am looking for some tips on how to start exercising. I am just now feeling better and feel that I could start to do some type of exercise. I would like to know what you do, what you avoid etc. I have been on Prednisone since January but I am slowly weaning off and should be done soon.

I have generalized MG but my symptoms have lessened a lot since I had the thymectomy in Feb./09. I want to feel strong again!!!! Thanks for any tips you can offer.