View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, I too have the same issues...memory etc. I have MTBI and I just laugh when I find things in 'particular' places and I shake my head.

If you figure out a way to get organized, I'd love for you or anyone to post your procedures to this....I was so organized, kept up with paperwork and now....well, I'm sitting at my computer which is on my dining room table and ghee....I can not even find one spot to put one more piece of paper on it.....I am so afraid to throw anything away now. I threw away savings bonds and oh kept the envelope....thank goodness the trash had not been picked up when my son asked me where it was and I gave him the empty envelope...needless to say we rushed to the trash and sorted through it all and found the bond....I can give many more examples of my organization skills or I should say lack thereof....*smiles*. I've tried filing in expando files, cabinets still I can't get it together....oh the joys of TBI ! REALLY an issue at work....my office looks like a dump because of it. Let me know your thoughts on organization...

Thanks!

Melek

PS Keep on smiling....the light surrounds you and keeps you safe.
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vini (05-21-2009)