View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 07:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Lynlee!! Long-long-long time no chat....

Yep, I'm still working, still having problems, still have the people I work with look at me like I'm from another planet...work is hard, very hard but I'm still there....I don't have the responsbility that I did have nor can I really handle that responsbility now.

You had me cracking up laughing...isn't this a fun disability? My little dogs tell me also when it's time to eat....I know exactly what you mean about clothing...I'm surprised frequently when I look for something to wear....like 'where did that come from'? Tony, my partner, like your husband is very understanding and helpful and helps me laugh at myself...He works out of town frequently. Fortunately on this project he is doing right now he is only about 4 hours from home. He has been coming home on the weekends because, as he tells me....so you don't forget who I am *laughing*. He says when he gets here after being gone a few weeks, it takes me a few days to really recognize him...he says I look at him like who are you and why are you here? And you know, he's right...I'm a bit uncomfortable when he first gets home...unsure, he is very understanding about it.

Anyway, life is full of adventure now...never a dull moment as they say.

Chat more later, take good care of yourself....

Kay

PS - take a look at my gosh what is it called? My personal profile page? anyway take a look when you have a minute, I put some pictures of my little dogs in an albuml...of course, some are way too large...I need help on downloading pictures ) :

Last edited by melek; 05-20-2009 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added info
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vini (05-21-2009)