View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dew/Pain Meds

I am so happy for those who do not have to or, choose not to take pain meds. I have found I can not live a "normal" productive life without them. I am still trying to find the right combination. I have had TOS for 10 years and recently diagnosed with RSD. I was pain free from the TOS from 2002 until 2006(?). Just long enough to have my 4th child. I take 8-9 percocet per day plus neurontin. I am going to Mt. Sinai next week and praying for some sort of answer. Right now pain is through the roof but only have 1 pill left for today so have to take it easy. I have to limit because as we know, doctors don't understand if you run short.

I have used the lidoderm patches and they hadn't worked. I have heard people on this site saying they work so I started again yesterday and hope it helps.

Everyone has to do what is best for them and their bodies. My only choice has been medication. I tried PT, biofeedback, acupuncture and many different doctors.

Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-20-2009), loretta (05-27-2009), rsdno (09-20-2010), Sandel (05-20-2009)