View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

Hi Jeanie,
I see your pic now......

I agree totally with broken wings...NO TRAVEL in your condition!!!!! Any turbulence on trans Atlantic flight.....any bumps in busy city from passers by...any car accidents (praying NONE of this happens....) but as you can see there are many many scenarios that may cause you to have major pain again...can you put your trip off or even cancel....I really think you need time to heal and time to rest and do NOTHING your body will only take so much then say...okay had it with all this and break down completelty....nervous system....immune system.....so I really advise against it and that is my professional nursing opinion!!!! For what it's worth!!! It's your body and you need to start LISTENING very very carefully to what it is telling you!!!!!!

Pain is BAD so you need rest relaxation and recouperation!!!
see what the surgeon says but I think he'll(or she'll) agree with what broken wings and I are suggesting. You need help and now is the time to call in any favours from family and friends and partners...b/f g/f or husband ...whom ever you share your life with.....u get the point I'm sure.no judgement here!!!

REST REST REST my dear and take it easy.. Damn it I would not even go shopping in your condition....any sudden jerk or movement could cause a flare or even getting into or out of the car!!!! YOu need to really think about your priorities and get health as number one my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just some advice from little old me.....

I hope all goes well at the doc's and keep us posted Jeanie!!!!

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (05-20-2009)