View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

these patches are no joke for sure...the first rule from my pain doc was to make sure that if i was not applying these to my body, that the person that was doing so did not come into contact with side that has the medicine on it. he told me that a 25 patch could easly kill someone who isnt on any pain meds at all.

same rule goes for throwing out the patches. the instructions say to fold the patch in half and then flush down the toilet. if you throw into the garbage someone might come into contact with it.(young kids or dogs looking for food,if a dog licks that patch, its a dead dog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberry2277 View Post
I went into a 3 and half week coma and one of the reasons the they think is off of these patches... i would immeditaly call your doctor and tell him what is going on... These things are not a joking matter after my coma my doctor explained that most ppl go into a coma like state and die... if they have to much of the fentanly in there system or if their body simply is reacting to it badly... REALLY I STRESS CALLING YOUR DOCTOR!
ALASKA MIKE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote