View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie View Post
Hi, I'm new to this site and still learning to navigate things. My search for help brought me to this site. I developed RSD almost 4 years ago from a blood draw in my right arm. I thought I was putting the pieces back together only to have them shattered again. I decided to file a lawsuit when I could no longer work and could barely afford the treatment. Then two weeks ago I found out my attorney has done nothing to find an expert witness, and I'm running out of time (June 16th). Sorry to introduce myself this way, but if anyone can help me, I would be so grateful. I've been lucky enough to find a great team of doctors, it took awhile, but that has helped so much. I have read many stories and I'm grateful to have found a site where I can talk to real people who are going through the same thing I am, it's hard for my friends and family to understand, as you all know. Again if anyone has advice for me, thank you.
Hi dmarie,

I live in Arizona,Phoenix area. We had the national RSDSA convention here for two days at one of the hospitals. If you live here, I may be able to help-have an immediate family member in the legal field here.. I know that's a wild shot, but don't know where you live. It's possible the founder of RSDSA, is an expert witness. I did meet him and could give you his name and number if you want to pm me. take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-22-2009)