View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Dew,
I am so sorry that they have done that to you. I kinda know what that is like. I was suppose to have a deposition around the first of this month at WC's request so I traveled to my attys office and at that point I found out that Wc attny had to cancel cuz he was stuck in Iowa City. So now it is rescheduled for June 19. I told the atty since i had to drive from my home to his office and then find out it was canceled then I want WC to pay for my trip to and from for this deposition. He said okay sounds reasonable. So if they do it again they will be paying me again. We can't afford to just run all over because that is what they want us to do so by golly they are going to start paying for that too.
I am praying for you Dew. Hang in there it is a long haul with WC. I settled out of court 2 years ago and WC renigged on what they made up and I agreed to so now we are going back and fighting them again. In total so far it has been 6 years and I am really getting tired but I know we have the case won we just have to get through all of the bumps along the way.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-21-2009)