View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I think it's been pretty unfair to the child. I know that she really wants a child but someone pointed out on the news that when the child is 14 (my age), their mother will be 80 - old enough to be there great grandmother!!!

I think if I was the child, i'd be a bit embarrassed going to school and telling all of the other kids that my mum was 80 years old and i'm sure the poor child would have someone be nasty to them about it unfortunately as people can be really cruel sometimes.

I don't think it would be really fair on the teen to take care of their 80 year old mother at such a 'young' age.Most teens like going out with their friends and having fun and it's lot to expect for a 14 year old to look after someone that age and you don't know how ill she will be by then!!!

I haven't heard the whole story as to whether the women had any problems having children when they were younger but I think it's a bit unfair to have a child at that age AND there are lots of complications that could happen!!

Just my 2 cents worth. Hopefully the women will be a great mum and the child will have a very happy childhood!
Bobbi (05-25-2009), Curious (05-21-2009), Kitty (05-21-2009)