View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

honey. i know very much how you feel. but i definitely feel that what you are going through is called post concussion syndrome. it is a really scary thing and i know exactly what your going through. it's almost as if you feel like your going crazy and feel helpless. but don't feel that way. because there is always an answer. if you haven't gotten to it already make sure you get to a doctor and have them check you for PCS. if in fact you do have it, it is a hard process to get through and the emotional changes are unbelievable. but i would recommend trying different types of therapy such as chiropractic care and accupuncture for your pressure points. i know it may feel as if everything's going wrong and nothing will ever get better but trust me in time, everything gets better. time heals all wounds. at 17 years old. i have dealt with post concussion syndrome since the beginning of my sophomore year. now going into the summer before my senior year i am still going through this terrible thing and hanging in there. it gets better. and make sure to keep your head up. remember what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. hang in there kiddo your definitely not alone and you have a ton of people rooting for you to get better.
kayb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote