View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hey Pat!

I'm really going to look into botox shots for the whole sweating thing......it is so gross when I'm a sweaty hog! LOL

I messed up my back again last night and called my neuro today - he wants me to go back in and have another xray done......he's also going to be out of town so he wants it done @ the hosp so I can be treated if I somehow really messed it up......I just love that man! He is sooooo caring!

I do have a hard time pacing myself when I feel good b/c I don't know when I'm going to feel that great again......I've got to learn to slow it down........

How are you today?

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
Hey Erin,

Thanks, I thought they might. My feet sweat when I'm barefooted, so I don't need to add to it. hahaha I'm feeling really good, thanks for asking. I'm back on my feet again since the cardiologist ran the stress test. I really like that I can give everyone hope, since I'm doing so well, but I also feel guilty that I am. I wish everyone was feeling well & strong. I know they all will eventually, but I also know what a long hard road it can be to get there...it was for me. How are you feeling today after your busy day yesterday? I hope you didn't over due it...I still do! hahaha It's just so hard to pace yourself when you are having such a good day! Take care & thanks again.

Hugs,
Pat