Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi xmas!

I know how you feel! When it is in the 50's here in San Antonio I walk around in tank tops and lounge pants with flip flops - while everyone else walks around with jackets, etc.........They all look @ me like I'm nuts, but it does feel great!

Going in tomorrow to have my line flushed and have my back xrayed - fun!

Hope you are feeling strong today!

Big, big hugs!
Erin

[QUOTE=xmas 25;512835]
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Yep! I am a sexy beast! Sideburns, double chin, excessive facial hair! Woo-hoo! Oh, and I forgot the cankles! LOL!

They will go away and I will be albe to make it through the night without sweating............. My neuro is going to reduce my pred to 20 after my next round of IV IG - hopefully that will help in reducing all of the effects!
All in all though pred has been a life saver! I would rather be overweight and sweaty and ABLE to do things than super thin and too tired to walk, talk, breath....all the rest!

Maybe we can have botox shots on our hands and feet - I've heard that it helps with excessive sweating.....now I know we can't have it done on our faces, but it may help with all of the rest of it!

Big hugs!
Erin

i've tried even using deodorant on my face and neck! no luck since i'm 56 the drs all say it's your age but to just stand sometimes and need a towel for face ,neck etc I HATE SWEATING!!!!!!!! would rather feel tired than sweat so much i put on shorts this am at 10am to go shopping and it was 70 degrees outside DID I SAY I HAD SWEATING??? i wish i could afford the botox on forehead and back of neck have a good day!!!!!stay dry lol