View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmary View Post
Hi all,

As you all know I had to let me 18 year old dog pass over Monday of last week. Well, yesterday I had to let my 15 year old girl pass over to be with Chelsea. They are now side by side in the yard, and running and playing side by side at the Rainbow Bridge. I thought my heart was broken for good. To lost 2 of your best friends within 8 days. When DH and I came home and walked into an almost empty house, (only have 1 puppy left.) we decided that we needed another one. So I found a little girl down in Richmond, and we went down there and adopted her and brought her home. She is a joy, but spent the whole night crying. And then I'm fostering a 3 wk old kitten for a friend. So, I'm getting up every 3 hrs to feed her and make her poop. Such fun. At least it fills up the empty holes in my heart. Of course, it stand to reason that the rsd is flairing up. Oh well.

Hugs
Mary
Hi Mary, I am so very sorry for you losing your two buddies in a week, That's really rough. We have a 9 years old maincoon cat. She comforts me beyond belief. They just know don't they, the feel our pain and do something sweet for us.
Take care of yourself and make that ol flare go away. I slept one hour last night. It's warm here in the desert, so I'm swimming every day, except today-no energy. We have friends from Oregon, visiting They come every other year for about 10 days. They are in medical field, she is a counselor, boy do I need that right now. So kind and compassionate. So is her husband, who also is in medical field.
Talk to you again soon, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-22-2009)