Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Haha!

Hi Erin! Haha.... Sexy beast u are... Though I would think more like a sexy angel....

Didn't know we can botox off the sweat. Thought its only great for wrinkles. Haha... I'm currently undergoing some sort of herbal treatment since I'm still undiagnosed, for the excessive sweat, am still waiting to see if there's any effect. On certain days its better though. Am worried that I'll soak my new phone too. =X

But I so agree with the able to walk and do things!!! Lol. I currently fall in the super thin and too tired to walk, talk category and I am so waiting for it to get better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Yep! I am a sexy beast! Sideburns, double chin, excessive facial hair! Woo-hoo! Oh, and I forgot the cankles! LOL!

They will go away and I will be albe to make it through the night without sweating............. My neuro is going to reduce my pred to 20 after my next round of IV IG - hopefully that will help in reducing all of the effects!
All in all though pred has been a life saver! I would rather be overweight and sweaty and ABLE to do things than super thin and too tired to walk, talk, breath....all the rest!

Maybe we can have botox shots on our hands and feet - I've heard that it helps with excessive sweating.....now I know we can't have it done on our faces, but it may help with all of the rest of it!

Big hugs!
Erin

ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote