Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Becky!

Hi Becky, I've asked about mine before. As I've had mild sweaty palms since I was young, the doc seems to think that its related so its not of virus or anything. Just that since my symptoms started, the mild has gone to dripping with sweat literally, and I simply hate it. In the past could still get away with wiping my hands just before I shake hands, and in airconditioned rooms, its usually beter. However, ac doesn't seem to help nowadays.

I've tried the baby powder though, and i loved the feeling of it feeling silky, for a while. That great feeling faded quite fast though, and I'm left with sweaty hands and feet again!

BIG Hugs to all of you, hope we all get our conditions sorted out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Connie,
as Annie posted, there can be lots of reasons for the sweats - mine seems to have been that virus. It started just being night sweats (not hormones on me, though I'm at "that age"), then progressed to daytime as well. It has stopped since I got on the anti viral meds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post

Has anyone tried talc or baby powder after putting on deodorant. It didn't cure the sweating, but did help and seemed to reduce the odor. I never had odor before this last bout with this virus thing, so I wonder about that causing it too!
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote