View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
I'm really going to look into botox shots for the whole sweating thing......it is so gross when I'm a sweaty hog! LOL

I messed up my back again last night and called my neuro today - he wants me to go back in and have another xray done......he's also going to be out of town so he wants it done @ the hosp so I can be treated if I somehow really messed it up......I just love that man! He is sooooo caring!

I do have a hard time pacing myself when I feel good b/c I don't know when I'm going to feel that great again......I've got to learn to slow it down........

How are you today?

Big hugs!
Erin

Hey Erin,

I am sorry to hear about your back. Hope you aren't in much pain. When do you go for the xray? Your Dr. is one in a million! I am having a great day today! I started doing laundry at 6am and cleaned both bathrooms. Was going to mop the kitchen floor, but I am running out of steam and that's my first warning that it's time to stop. Tomorrow's another day and I don't plan on spending it on the couch because of over doing it today. It is so easy for me to know my limits when it comes to cleaning the house! hahaha Take care.

Hugs,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote