View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
There is synthetic estrogen. It doesn't need to come from a horse. I've taken the synthetic form for almost nine years now and it works just fine.

I can't read it either.
Thank you for saying this.

I did not start this thread to make anyone feel guilty - how could anyone know how this stuff was made? They just rx a med and we think it''s just another med. If you need it, you try it....

I am going through menopause (or mentalpause, you decide) with no meds, and I'm fine like this. But know there are those who have a hard time and need something.

Just thought this is not how meds need to be made - or if they do, we need to think about how do we help the animals who help us?

I don't know what kind of house I'll end up with, but i'm thinking if I do buy a place with a few acres, I may see about foal rescue.

Dh is pushing for a small farm, and he should know by now if there is room for a pony, there is gonna be one - or more...
azoyizes (05-22-2009), Dejibo (05-22-2009), ewizabeth (05-22-2009), Kitty (05-22-2009), SallyC (05-22-2009), SandyC (05-22-2009)