View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Congrats on your Rain!!! Woohoo! I hope it comes around enough to break the drought.
I hope you have fun at your auntie's and maybe you can snarl at a few cows...
Hope the cooler weather helps you out - the heat usually does not help!
As for again - somehow I feel it is still but you know how fickle the neuros are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Wow you go away for a couple of days and the place is flooded

Hi Rumpled, good to see you again you have mg again, oh how wonderful for you

I had a great time out at my sisters. Today we went shopping, and I was walking around snarling(you know top lip currling up) wondering why I was doing it. It all of a sudden hit me, my eyes were drooping, and my whole face was trying to "be normal" and keep my eyes open. When I realised this I relaxed and just let my eyes droop, and felt a whole lot better. This was all to do with how cold it was, just 13C(55F) Yeah I know its not as cold as some places, but considering we have been having balmy weather for the last couple of months it was a shock to the system!!

Iam heading off again up to my Aunties place, she and her hubby have a dairy farm up near Perth. I'm taking the train, as long car trips are a bit scary, if my eyes start closing! I'm really looking forward to spending time with her.