View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 09:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default checkin in...

Ho Ho HO... or is that OH OH...were did the money go? Well we've had wierd weather too. Lots of rain, then lots of snow, then lots of wind. The wind put our power out for 18 hours. Friends were out for 39 hours and last I heard some people up the coast are still out...11 days!

I got out the fondue pot for Hot Chocolate, listened to my radio with the new batteries I just bought and was pretty comfortable. I did however set fire to the kitchen counter. I had a clognitive moment when I went into Birthday party mode and tried to blow it out!!!! Yes the cells are dying off at an alarming rate.

My shopping is done, my gifts are mostly wrapped yada yada yada. Frankly the whole thing bores me. Don't I sound like the Grinch? Well it's not all bad. I did get a few Christmas cards with short but uplifting notes in them. I made all the cards I sent out this year. It was a pretty limited edition

It's time for me to do a major cleanup after Christmas and get rid of a bunch of clothes and I have a storage bag full of blazers and jackets I used to wear to work too. If I ever have to go back to work again I think I'll just go buy some new ones.

Well I'm holding up well all things considered. I am looking forward to the January doldrums where I can get back to some drawing etc. My car is not doing so well. Of course it breaks down just as we are approaching holidays and I need it to get my loose ends taken care of. Oh well. This to shall pass!

I get one more week of Check in before I say Merry Christmas...see ya then
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote