View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would like to thank everyone for the kind thoughts. I spent part of yesterday crying, and then decided that I needed to get myself together to help the ones that I have now. I'm ok with my decision to let them go. There is no guilt at all. They are in the yard together, and have a beautiful yellow rose bush above them, the we have quite a few roses on then now. It's amazing how fast they started to bloom. My new girl is a real joy. She can make us laugh which is wonderful. We had to take our Heidi to the vet this morning, (I know how bad can things get). Well she has pancratis (I know it's not spelled right). So the dr said we could keep her in the hospital with IVs or take her home and get her to drink. We brought her home and gave her all her meds, (pain pills etc) and I just gave her turkey and rice to eat and she scarffed it down. So she is doing better. I am coming out of the dumps and starting to feel better. the poor vet couldn't believe our luck. She kept saying that we must be shell shocked. SO true.

Hugs
Mary