View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart It was frighting !

Hello my dear all,

I was going to start a thread here when I saw the thread BF had already started.... Thanks a lot friend !

Me and my family are ok. I was already at home thank God when the earhqueake started.... Everything in my bedroom was falling... my tv almost did too ! They said it was 5.9 in magnitud and like 30 seconds long, but for me, it was like 7 and more than 1 minute long.... I shouted to my mom who was at the kitchen and she and my dog came to my bedroom to wait it had finished....

So, it seems that nobody was hurt and that there were no problems in the city...

Uff....

I dont know now, if I should start the thread I was going to or not.... Help me mods please...

I wanted to post my frustration about everybody (I mean, mates, friends, relatives) getting married, or having babies... everybody is so happy, feel happy... they feel the light in their lives... and me !? I dont even have a boyfriend....
I cant help but keep asking God, why !? I think I have dreamed with having a family since I was like 12.... and look at me !!!! man I see, he gets married..... Argh.... Im sad as you cant imagine... is... argh.... why me ??? I feel so lonely...
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-22-2009), barbo (05-23-2009), Brokenfriend (05-22-2009), GmaSue (05-23-2009), Lara (05-22-2009), pono (05-23-2009)