View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Having a hard time at home

Hello everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've been here and I hope everyone is doing well. I guess I just need to vent, it's bad enough that I have depression along with the big E but I'm also 29 and still having to live with my parents. My epilepsy is doing much better after the last surgery but the depression isn't any better. I have no social life what so ever and it's getting pretty hard for me to try and stay positive. I just moved to a new house and don't know anyone in the area or surrounding areas. I'm very grateful and lucky to have the parents I have but the way my mother is talking to me these days isn't right. I do understand she has her own problems but she doesn't think anything is wrong with her. She has major anxiety issues and I always seem to get caught in her war path. I have a therapist and he's helping a lot but when I get home it's a whole different story. I'm not looking for pity, it's just pretty hard when you have no one you can relate to or even vent to about certain issues(medical or not) nor have any friends.
Tiger_lilly07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote