Thread: Space Shuttle
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 04:35 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Space Shuttle

Space shuttle Atlantis is coming home from Hubble telescope service mission. It's 4:30 in the morning. I'm tired and bored and a little perturbed about not having a 3 day weekend but we just had our pre - de-orbit burn meeting...

I'm guessing they'll land on second pass at Edwards in CA today. Weather in FL is crappy and will be again tomorrow. We have 6 opportunities to land between 8:17 am and ~ noon today. Norm the flight director has ultimate decision about landing when and where but I think I'm starting to understand his mindset so that's why I think today at Edwards Air Force Base. Lorraine thinks so too. Bob too. Juan didn't voice an opinion. Dennis is too scared to voice an opinion. Patrick doesn't care because he's in love and has other things on his mind. I still haven't figured Sherri out so I don't know what she thinks... Rebecca's opinion doesn't count.

Gawd, I hope I'm the only one with MS... I'm too cynical and opinionated about my co-workers... If they knew what I thought about them...

I have some really really wierd stories to tell about NASA. I'm also punch drunk from lack of sleep...

Tom
Fancy title - COD Mission Manager
freeinhou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-23-2009), karousel (05-23-2009), Riverwild (05-24-2009), SallyC (05-23-2009), Twinkletoes (05-23-2009), yeahbut (05-23-2009)