View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Georgy came today without his mother to clean and organize my apartment.
He hugged me coming and going. I hugged him and kissed him hello and goodbye. We talked for over four hours while he cleaned. We talked about old souls and things like that and children...he has three...he is so wonderful.
He is in his late twenties. Thank goodness there was no tension. I had a few checks for over two hundred dollars between my monitor and keyboard and last week his mother cleaned my computer desk. I was hoping she put them somewhere but alas, she said she didn't know where they were.
I am handling the stress about money better although I don't dare look in my bank account. I have really been spending. I am promising myself I will stop buying on ebay. No more books. No more velour things except maybe for some more black pants. I might need another new vacuum cleaner.
In the past two weeks, I bought light fixtures which I needed but I could have spent less money, a chinese bench, and two area rugs. I am through with my apartment purchases I hope. My friend Robert cleaned up my computer and got rid of Norton virus remnants from my registry so the computer isn't freezing and so far isn't running out of resources. I was afraid I was going to have to buy a new computer. I did buy some stock, the first time in over eight years, and hope to trade out of it in a couple of months. I am going to have to start taking money out of my annuity. I dread that but now it is inevitable unless I drop dead.
Last night I had dinner with two girlfriends I really love and had a great great time. I was so happy. Came home and tortured myself...another close friend said I am a perfectionist who can't forgive herself. I said it was probably true since since I was two years old when my father got sick, I was supposed to have no needs and be a perfect little girl and then at five when he started drinking, I was the caretaker and the hero...I wasn't allowed to fail...
hopefully I will now stop torturing myself.
Oh I found out that Canada sells generic topamax besides risperdal
Bobby