View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I made an impromptu appointment with my primary care doc, with whom I have an excellent relationship with thank goodness. After I told him about this guy he told me a horror story about this doctor and his wife.

They thought his wife had MS, and was seeing this doctor to find out. This guy ran all the tests and told them there was no MS, but his wife kept getting worse. So they went to another doctor, and when her medical files were transferred over they found out it was positive for MS!!

So she lost a year of potential treatment screwing around with this idiot! He said he was livid over this, and I dont blame him. He did give me the name of a chiro to see.

Knowing what I know now makes sense on why this doctor was a complete jerk.....he just cant help it LOL!

Here is a pic of the lift in action, man it gives sooo much freedom!!!! The only draw back I can find is the rattling it does LOL. I am used to the quiet ride, so it will take a while for me to get used to these new sounds in the car. At least I hope I can get used to them lol.

Hope you all are having a fine Memorial day weekend
Attached Thumbnails
Doctors...cant live with and cant live without them (sigh)-100_3195-jpg  

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-23-2009)