View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'll probably say something like "for some reason our doorknob fell off the other day. Wonder how that happened?"

I got the quote from a computer solitaire game called "Burning Monkey Solitaire 3"

I was just upstairs talking to my mom, and I went to check the door to make sure it's locked. (we're a bit obsessive about security here at home since we lost our BIG dog 3yrs ago) and I was checking the inside doorknob. It's wiggly too, and the door itself seems to be a bit loose. I was pushing against it from the inside and looking at the magnet sensor at the top of the door. It looks a little loose there too.

She must not have been only rattling the doorknob to death, I get the feeling that she was trying to break the door down.

I was talking to my niceaunt some more, and she said that when she saw the whackoaunt at the cemetery yesterday while she was cleaning off my uncle's grave and putting flowers out, she saw whackoaunt and my dad's other sister there. They were both a bit nasty to her there...for some reason they hate my uncle's widow...dont know why, she and my uncle were always the one they'd go to if they needed help.

Well, actually, I do know why they hate her. They hate my dad too, but barely contain that when they're around him. It's all about money. (great-uncle died 9yrs ago...there was inheritance involved and my niceaunt was the executor. My paternal grandma died 5yrs ago yesterday, and my dad was the executor. Whackoaunt was sneaky and convinced my dad to let her be the executor...she stole money from my dad and aunt. Which is interesting, if they'd asked, my dad and aunt would have given the money to his sisters. They didnt have to be sneaky about it)

She had flowers for my grandparents graves and had tried to give them to my other aunts to put on the grave since that's the grave they were visiting first, and whackoaunt had gone totally nutjob on her in the cemetery. I would bet she woke up the rest of the relatives that reside in the cemetery with the screaming.

My niceaunt decided to keep the flowers/plants that she'd bought for my grandparents grave. She planted them in her backyard flowerpots so that she could enjoy them.

Interesting thing about whackoaunt at the cemetery. She showed up there with all of the silk flowers that niceaunt had been putting on all of the relatives graves for the past few years. Niceaunt thought that they'd been stolen (well, they were...by whackoaunt!) She'd been needlessly blaming the theft on other people visiting the cemetery for the past few years.

I'll have to go to the cemetery on monday and see where they put all the silk flowers.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote