View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Luna Marie,
I'm so sorry to hear that you had convulsions and have had a lot of pain. If I were in your place I would take legal action and report this Dr. to the Medical conduct board for not paying attention to your medical records and not asking you about your seizures. Epilepsy can be hard at times especially when others around you can't accept it. I don't feel that you have any mental problems you are just upset about the medication causing you to have seizures plus being tired can cause seizures also. My advice to you is when you get to the Epilepsy Center and see a Epileptologist to also see a neuropsychologist. I had to do this before and after I had my brain surgery the neuropsych was able to tell what side of my brain I am using the most and for what. The thing that I found that was very interesting was that my speech was split on both sides of the brain not just on the left side. Take my word these Drs. at the Epilepsy Center are way ahead of any family Dr. or neuro. I've ever seen in all my life. As far as the ketogenic diet goes you can go on it because it will lower your cholesterol. I lost 80 lbs. in 4 months while on the diet. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote