View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you a lot dear all for taking the time to read and more important, to reply and share with me beautiful thoughts

It is just extremely hard for me to live without a reason.... Every morning when I open my eyes, Am like, hum... what for ? I mean, I have no family.... I dont need money to take care of my family, as I dont need money, I dont need to "fight" for a job....

I work at the lab and Im like, hum, what for ? I dont have a reason.... that's it. I have like zero motivation....

Also, I think I have a big problem... Im too obssesed with things... I mean, if I start to paint as a hobby, I end painting 100 different pictures so I dont eat or sleep in the whole day... If I get involved listening to music, I fall in love with the singer and feel depressed because he doesnt even know Im in this planet... If I plan to travel, I get obssesed and want to make 10 trips in the same year, and when I cant, I feel sad and dont want to get out of bed....

How crazy and annoying is that !? At this point I dont know if it is better for me to have a hobby/motivation or not as I will get too much into it and that will give me trouble at the end...

WA !!! HELP PLEASE....
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-25-2009), Brokenfriend (05-24-2009)