View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The state of the board ...

tough to verbalise my feelings but I will try.

Braintalk2 (imho) seems to have lost its way somewhat. I guess the root cause seems to be that the board has become a source for sharing information and activism rather than personal communication. For some reason the board seems to no longer reflect the big personalities of some contributors and is becoming a bit stagnant.

I miss the days when cs3 was telling everyone how it is, Howard's indefatigable optimism, Vicky arguing a lone corner, Paula (my hero) and many others too numerous to mention. God I even miss the Duck, you might not like what he said but at least you knew he was on the board.

I am glad MJFF are reading the board and contributing but I fear we are taking ourselves too seriously.

I throw this out to the comments and wisdom of the masses and I am happy to accept if I am talking bu@@sh@t. I am aware that I seem to be the last contributor to an increasing number of threads however I hope this one will generate some discussion.

Take care,
Neil.
aftermathman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bandido1 (05-25-2009), Chemar (05-26-2009), Curious (05-26-2009), DocJohn (05-26-2009), Fiona (05-28-2009), kk13 (05-31-2009), lou_lou (05-26-2009)