View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I due remember alot of you from the old place we use to have. I am always up to meeting new ppl with the same condition, it helps to know that its not just me in a way. As asked this is pretty much whats been going on with me its a copy paste from the other place.

I'm still here and still carrying around the monster with me. I have had pretty much no luck with getting pain free after 3 years now. despite the surgeries and P/T that i have gone through it just wont go away. The most recent treatment had been a T4 or T5 epideral. Got to spend 1 week in the hospital so 750 ml of bupovicain could get pumped into me. the week that i was in the hospital was great, didn't feel to much of anything in the arm... Could say it was the best i have felt befor the onset of TOS. Unfortunatly it didn't las long. About 3 days after release the relief was over and back to pain city.
The doc had told me that there's no way it should have returned so fast.. Guess what guinius it did... Well anyway I was then refered to someone else that was said could possibly help me out.... I had met with them and he's suggesting some sort of spinal pain inhibitor or something like that... its suppose to interupt the pain signal from the arm befor it gets to my brain. some sort of electrical shock signal dohicky. plans are to put one on and try it out for a week if all goes well then i get to go back in.. When i do go back in then he plans on installing one of these on a more permanate basis.. I'm not sure about any of this.. Has anyone ever had one of these things before.
Thats pretty much the latest on me with whats going on... Work comp still throwing me around here and there and not doing anything... SS still being slow as usuall. The SS lawyer did say that im up for court in november in the year 2007. thats not too bad only took 3 years for a hearing. Now weather or not i get it is a different story.
I guess its a good thing i keep copies of all medical records with me from date of start to current... Let me tell you with all the doctors i have seen and the paper work that has copiled i think i have a small forest in a few boxes. man them things weight a ton.

Ok i guess thats it for now.. just wanted to touch base with ppl again now that i found it again... hope all is well for everyone

chris
(aka oldsman2)
oldsman2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote