View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 03:57 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Sweet Chris! Hi Hi

Where is your picture? You used to use the one sitting by the window, right?

And I may have this totally wrong, but didn't you live or play music in New Orleans? I could be totally wrong on that, and I thinking of Keysmann? Forgive me. Did you know my short term memory has recently become really messed up. Wonderful.

Is what they are going to do to you is put a spinal cord stimulator in? Hopeliveshere has considered that. I think it works like a tens unit, sending an electrical shock to block out the pain signal - and again I could be wrong - but the tens unit as HARD as I tried to use it did poopy for me. In fact, after using it for three months after surgery, I do believe it upped my pain to one of the worst months of my life so far. So maybe get some REAL stories going on SCS if that's what it is, and be aware of what they are going to try, so you are not hurt in the process mentally or physically.

On another note entirely, it is SO GOOD to see you post. You're three years, I'm four. Time has flown by fast - TOS used to be this "new thing" I had to deal with, and my old life - whew, was I ever that woman?

I have benefitted GREATLY by this PHD (I will add him to docs soon) who gave me 20 telephone sessions with an eye towards helping me want to live. And it has worked. I won't go into great detail now, (nor will I compromise by confidentiality but only mean in general topics) but I'm not at suicide's door as I have been.

I will say that one thing that has worked, is that while on the phone, I thnk I'll post about. I'm sure others use it, and we can do it for free for eachother too.

Keep fighting the good fight. And is there anything else going on? Please post more - loved hearing your voice sweet man.

Best holiday wishes, Tam
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote