Thread: Aralast and MG
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanmarie63 View Post
Hello everyone, I hope all are having a strong day. I started my Aralast infusion on friday and I am wondering if anyone else has had this done. I am Alpha-1 Deficient so they started me on Aralast and I have to say I am not so sure of it. I seem to have the shakes really bad, and am "off kilter" double vision, shallow breathing, weak, almost like a bad MG day, don't want to go to hosp because there is nothing they can do as I can't take MG meds. I just don't know if it is reaction to Aralast or the MG flairing up. My blood pressure is fine 98/65 so I guess I am just confused and needed to vent. Thanks all for being such a great sounding board
Hey Joanmarie,

I am not familiar with Aralast and if you posted on it earlier I missed it, so I apologize for that. I am sorry you are not feeling well since you had it. I am concerned about your shallow breathing and weakness though. Were you told you could possibly experience these symptoms from it? Has the breathing and weakness gotten worse over the past few days? I know you don't want to go to the hospital, but you should call your doctor and leave a message with his/her service. I hope you aren't alone and if your breathing gets worse...please call 911! Check back and let us know how you are doing.

Take care,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote