Thread: Surgery Update
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 04:09 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

So thankful!!!

And on an aside, this shows HOW DIFFERENT EACH TOSER IS, as I've had Dr. B's viewing and he could see nothing, and here, Erin's husband has such visual abnormalities both before surgery and during.

We must never judge eachother when such differences exist under the umbrella of "TOS" in my mind. No amount of P/T would have reduced that bone or stopped or cut off the nerves that had adhered. In my opinion, surgery was it. (And maybe the time for PT is now...)

So fellow TOSers, we all, including me, should keep an open mind to others' paths of recovery, and never say for instance "BS!" to someone else's path, or engage in that silly argument about who's doctor is best - just DON'T criticze (message to self here) and it shouldn't happen...

Inner fighting is the easiest game "the dark side" has for destroying fine unions, and we have a GREAT group of TOSers here and everywhere. We MUST stick together, help eachother - which almost all of us do - and keep it loving.

My BESTEST thoughts to Erin and spouse. What a nice holiday outcome, and thank God Dr. B saw what he saw and had the skills to take action.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote