View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizontal One View Post
Having problems with strange sensations in leg but now both. Been feeling like water trickling over foot and that foot is wet when isn't. Now been having episodes , getting more frequent and longer, like I have both cramp and pins and needles or something like that at the same time. Problematic at night as do not know what to do with leg and foot. walk on it, put on something cold, in bed out bed etc..... It has now started on other leg. ?'d with one doc who thought maybe restless leg. Just wondered if anyone else experiencing similar and any advice. I gather if it is it is more prevelant in women 40 + and is progressive. There are some drug therapies but having had problems just recently with lamotrigine , which gav me migraine everyday for 3 + weeks til it got out of system, you can see why not over keen.

Am trying the lidocaine patches...just to see if takes edage of the surface burning horrible pain. Know it wont touch the deep hideous pain but anything is help plus the patches are cold. Yep issue with sticking - cannot remember what others said about helping keep it on.

Basically fed up - understatement. At least fracture mende though left with problems as thumb tendons not grest...so having MCP joint injected. My body is not a temple it is a ruin!!!!

I understand.

Sorry you have so much to deal with. It's hard to cope with when you have too many issues. Hang in there. You're stronger than you think.

I'm not understanding the MCP right now. I've had my right thumb tendon injected on two different occasions. It did help my thumb triggering. 2 different drs, 2 different meds, 2 different outcomes. It helped me. Don't be afraid of the needles. Just make sure they numb you some way. It'll be okay.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote