View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i'm sorry that you are having such bad cramps my friend! i pray that they will get better.

i wanted to ask a couple questions before i start throwing my $0.02 in... isn't quinine the medication they give to people with malaria? i thought i read that somewhere. perhaps there is a much better medication for you than that.

you said that it is because of nerves, right? i know when i become very anxious i have very bad muscle cramps as well because my muscles tighten up so much, i know that cannot compare to the pain you must be feeling but i am trying my best to find a point of reference. i am on suboxone, which is an opiate blocker primarily used to treat addiction for those of us with low dopamine levels... but i have not had cramps since i have been on that medication... perhaps a better anti-inflammatory/pain killer would work wonders for you! also, i think the potassium in the bananas (among other nutrients) is really helping the soreness... i always eat bananas to keep from being very sore after a hard workout.

i hope you feel better, and God Bless you!

Mik
mikhail.tomasovic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote